You have so many options for customizing your Samsung Galaxy tab such as the wallpaper, sounds, lock screen, timeout duration, and home screen. The motive to customize your Samsung Galaxy tab is not only to change things but also to make the Samsung Galaxy work better. Here’s how to customize your Samsung Galaxy tab.
How to Set a New Wallpaper on the Samsung Galaxy Tab?
• Keep pressing on the blank space of the Home screen.
• Press on the Wallpapers symbol.
• Choose the wallpaper by going to the drop-down menu.
• Otherwise, select a wallpaper from the albums folder to select a picture saved on the Samsung Galaxy Tab.
• Select where you wish to put a new wallpaper like on your Home screen or lock screen.
• Click on the Set Wallpaper option to verify the wallpaper you have selected,
How to Manage Home Screen Pages on the Samsung Galaxy Tab?
• Keep pressing on the empty box of the home screen.
• Move the display from the right-hand to left-hand side till you get the black display having a big plus symbol on it.
• Press on the Plus symbol. Now, you will get a new webpage, blank, more icons and widgets options.
• Click on the Back navigation symbol to close the editing process of the Home screen.
How to Change the primary Home Screen Page on the Samsung Galaxy Tab?
• Click and hold the empty space of the Home screen to start editing the Home screen.
• Go to the Home screen webpage which you wish to create as your primary home screen webpage.
• After that, click on the Home symbol located at the upper side of the display.
How to Change the Screen Timeout Duration on Your Samsung Galaxy Tab?
• Tap on the Settings application.
• Select the Display option.
• Select the Screen Timeout option provided on the right-hand column of the display.
• You have to set a timeout value by going to the drop-down menu.
How to Add New Shortcuts to Lock Screen?
• Click on the Settings application.
• Select the Lock Screen option.
• Click on the App Shortcuts option provided on the right-hand column of the display.
• Select the Left-hand shortcut.
• Choose the application from the drop-down list.
• Select the correct shortcut.
• Choose an application.
How to Add Face Widgets on the Lock screen?
• Launch the Settings application.
• Select the Lock Screen.
• Select the Face Widgets by going to the pull-down menu located on the right-hand column of the display.
• Enable the master control feature of the Face Widget which you wish to place to the lock screen.
Sam John is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Sam has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.